Sign In


Any construction work occurring in the street near a tree may require a permit from the NYC Department of Parks and Recreation. For more information go to
Work Zones & ADA Compliance: NYCDOT has a strong commitment to ensuring pedestrian accessibility within the public right of way. Please review informational document at and ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with local, State and Federal standards to maintain an accessible path of travel.  
ALL NYC DOT Permit Offices will be closed on Memorial Day
Monday, May 30,  2016. You can still use to review the status and pay for the processed applications and/or submit new applications.